Let me introduce Gunn Admin Solutions.
Gunn Admin Solutions was established in May 2001 and was born out of a need of several small businesses requiring information on setting up Business and Accounting practices and assisting those clients in maintaining all aspects of their business account records to ensure clear pathways to the future growth of their businesses.
Christie Gunn is registered as a Business Activity Statements (BAS) agent and as such Gunn Admin Solutions can bring a business to the point of being able to lodge their BAS. While Gunn Admin are not tax agents we work closely with our client’s Tax Accountants and Agents to ensure that the MYOB file and other relevant information is up to date for use with their tax returns. To this end they are able to prepare relevant financial statements (including balance sheet & profit & loss statements).
Christie is a member of the Australian Accounting Technicians Association (AATA), which assists Gunn Admin to keep up to date with relevant government legislation and business book keeping requirements.
Gunn Admin are specialists in the use of MYOB accounting software in order to manage the book keeping process for small to medium businesses. Christie has developed systems and procedures to complete general accounts, payroll, PAYG withholding and instalments, invoicing, income and expenses, to meet with government and best business practices in order to track all business information as well as the business owner’s personal information. Christie understands that in a small to medium business, the owner is financially closely tied to the business operations.
Gunn Admin works with business owners to help them understand their business. Having the administration and bookkeeping requirements taken care of in a timely, accurate, professional and efficient manner, frees the owner to work in their business while giving them guidance and relevant information relating to their particular situation. Armed with this information owners are empowered to make informed decisions about their business performance and enables them to work on their business growth.
Gunn Admin Solutions understands that every client is unique so we tailor services to individual business requirements and complete bookkeeping for clients on a quarterly, monthly or more regular recurrence depending on business needs and reporting requirements.
- HSC (VCE equivalent) – Nunawading High School
- Associate Diploma Business (Accounting) – Swinburne TAFE
- Competency achieved in FNSBKG405A Establish and Maintain a payroll system – Chisholm TAFE
- Competency achieved in FNSBKPG404A Carry out BAS and IAS tasks – Chisholm TAFE
- Certificate III – Training Small Groups
- First Aid Certificate – Level II
- H&R Block Taxation Certificate 2011
- Registered BAS Agent
- Member of Australian Accounting Technicians
- Business Manager – Peninsula Access Support & Training (Non-Profit Organisation)
- Past President PTCA (Kinglsey Park Primary School)
- Victorian Region Co-ordinator at Bakers Delight Holdings
- National Office Manager, Secretary and Registrar of the Welsh Pony & Cob Society (Non-Profit Organisation)
- Commonwealth Bank (previously State Bank of Victoria) in positions from teller to Assistant Manager
- Hospitality Industry – various positions including Lead Cook, Team Manager & Venue Manager