Before determining the type of book keeping requirements our clients need, we like to gain an overview of the client’s company or business. We do this by talking to our clients in depth about how they currently track their finances in a practical way.
The services we offer are:
- Bookkeeping – Basic: Data entry of all income and expenses from statements & receipts, bank reconciliation, BAS production and Financial Account reporting.
- Simple payroll processing: recording timesheets and preparing and emailing payslips for employers of 6 or less employees. Frequency can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, and also includes payroll entitlements management and end of year payroll summaries.
- Advanced book keeping: includes all the activities from basic book keeping as well as payroll for employers with 7- 20 employees along with advanced book keeping activities including liability reconciliations (Superannuation, PAYG, GST, Tax Instalments etc), raising invoices and purchases including tracking debtors and creditors.
- Full service book keeping: including all of the above activities and actions from basic and advanced book keeping and also covers inventory, time billing, job costing, auditing, sales and expense analysis and Payroll for up to 30 employees.
- Management Consulting: offering assistance to start up and new businesses in developing accounting and business practices to ensure longevity of the business which includes government and legislative business requirements relating to Accounting, Reporting and engaging employees.
- MYOB Setup & Training: We assist clients in setting up their own MYOB files and thoroughly train their staff on MYOB. Gunn Admin has found that 1:1 on site training is more effective than learning in a group where the content is set to the learner with the least experience. Individual learning is customised to suit the trainee and relates directly to their role in the business.
An integral component of the work we undertake while on site work includes basic filing and secretarial tasks, along with detailed explanation and interpretation of reports to ensure the owner clearly understands the financial health of their business.
Our rates vary depending on the complexity of the work and delivery method of the accounts. Please complete the contact form to discuss your needs.